- IDENTIFICATION OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF THE PERSONAL DATA
- Name: Ficope Lda.
· Headquarters: Avenida Conde de São Januário, 23, 2770-042 Paço de Arcos
· VAT Nr.: 501883363
- Telephone: (+351) 217 995 790
· E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- INFORMATION AND CONSENT
The Personal Data Protection Law (Law n.º. 67/98, of the 26th of October, further on called “PDPL”) and the General Regulation of Data Protection (Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of the 27th April, 2016, further on called “GRDP”) assure the private persons protection regarding the personal data’s treatment and their free circulation. “Personal data” is considered any piece of information, of any nature, independently of the respective support, including sound and image, concerning private person identified or identifiable, therefore the protection doesn’t comprise the collective person’s data. A person is considered identifiable if it may be directly or indirectly identified, namely through the referral of an identification number, or of one or more specific elements of its physical, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity (e.g. its name associated to its telephone number or its e-mail address).
When the personal data are collected through the form “Newsletter” or through other forms that are related to the website’s activity, the user will have to fill, at least, the items marked with an asterisk, because if it doesn’t provide those data that are considered necessary, Ficope won’t be able to accept or manage the web service or the search it asked for.
The personal data that we treat through this page will only be used for the following purposes:
- Periodically send our electronic bulletin with news regarding Ficope’s activity and the sector to which it dedicates its activity;
- Produce statistical and anonymous reports referring to the access habits and the activity developed by the users of our website;
- To fulfill the legally demanded obligations.
At no time shall we carry out any of the following activities concerning the personal data that should be supplied through this site:
- Transmit them to other people or entities, without the user’s previous consent;
- Transfer them to other States, without the user’s previous consent.
The user guarantees that the supplied information is true, precise, complete and updated, and is responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may result from the violation of this obligation. If the supplied data belong to a third party, the User guarantees that it informed the referred third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained its permission to supply its data to Ficope for the indicated purposes.
- COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which we treat the personal data supplied by the users is to send electronic communications with information concerning relevant news to the users.
Whenever we make a communication of this kind, it will be exclusively directed to the users that have previously authorized it and in an expressed way.
In case the user wishes to stop receiving commercial and promotional communications of Ficope, it can request for the cancelation of the service, sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or through the link fit for that purpose indicated in the communications.
- EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS
According to the dispositions of the PDPL and the GRPD, the user may exercise its rights of access, rectification, cancelation and opposition, requesting in writing by any of these means, including, in any case, a copy of a document that confirms its identity and specifies the right or rights that the user wishes to exercise.
- Mail: Avenida Conde de São Januário, 23, 2770-042 Paço de Arcos
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org